It is not uncommon for an individual to experience significant foot pain at some point in their life. Whether they experience pain from a recent injury, or need help in diagnosing a condition that has worsened over time, the podiatrists of The Foot Institute are here to help!
Common Foot Conditions We Treat
- Pain in the heel, which may be caused by heel spurs
- Flat feet
- Turf toe, hammer toe, and other toenail deformities
- Uncontrolled fungus on the toenails
- Trauma or injury to the area
- Discoloration of the skin
- Recurring pain in the arch of the foot
Seek Treatment from a Specialist
It is critical for individuals to pursue treatment options if they experience symptoms associated with any of the above conditions. Many of the more minor occurrences listed above will not be very problematic right away, but they certainly will continue to worsen over time if not addressed by a professional.
To schedule a consultation with a podiatrist of The Foot Institute, please call (318) 797-3668 today. You may also request an appointment online through our secure form.